- This lockdown is a bit like those magnificent men in their flying machines, sometimes you feel up-tiddly-up and then down-tiddly-down.
- Jack Daniel’s can help.
- Having just returned from a bike ride around Hyde Park on a beautiful spring morning I’m definitely on the up-tiddly-up side of things.
- One day my lovely London will return, just been put in the deep freeze. Despite being 20c today
- Stat attack 1: Only 24 new reported cases of C-19 in London yesterday, down-tiddly-down from 200,000 daily cases in March.
- Stat attack 2: Around 7.5 million people in the UK have been furloughed. If you combine that figure with those who work in the public sector the government is now paying the wages of almost half the working population.
- As you can see, I now have a matching mask and hat combo. So important to remain stylish in these trying times.
- Gentlemen, if you want the essential Lockdown Look then support a British business and click here.
- The firm I work for is closing their offices in Holborn on Sunday. Going in to collect my bit and pieces. Working from home from now on. Still have a job, hurrah!
- Bingeing on Ozark, the sleeziest, shadiest most squalid money laundering box set on Netflix. Required viewing for a certain warped kind of viewer.
2 thoughts on “Lockdown Lowdown 15.5.20”
It is a whole new world we live in now. I’m a truck driver so I go to places that have a huge infection rate…..like Chicago. God bless us all.
And God bless you Darrell, big love from London. Stay safe.