Skip to content
A Little London Lockdown 25.5.20
- I took the bike to Putney along the Thames path.
- Just started using the Strava app, thanks to Gyuri.
- 23K 1 hour 50 mins
- Lots of toddlers and families about so low speed.
- It’s not a clear run to Putney, you have to get off at certain points and use the road, but it was a beautiful day (26c). Sun, sun, sun.
- It felt a bit like the High Line in NY, but somehow lower.
- Lots of little gardens along the way.
- On the road near Albert Bridge I saw a young couple riding a Vespa
- And I thought…
- It’s a beautiful sunny bank holiday, you’re young, you own a Vespa and you’ve got your bird on the back.
- Does life get sweeter?