Lockdown Lowdown 23.5.20
- SPAD Dominic Cummings in big trouble for breaking lockdown.
- Toy MPs piling in on his behalf, presumably told to do so by No10.
- Wonder if it’s worth burning so much political capital on him, just a day after screeching U-turn by PM on NHS staff having to pay for their care.
- Beautiful bank holiday weekend.
- C-19 infections way down in London.
- Lockdown seems to be breaking down, hope this doesn’t mean a second spike.
- Roads in our neighbourhood being closed to through traffic.
- Very happy about this, but let’s see how it works out.
- Yesterday changed an inner tube on my bike. #quietlyproud. Haven’t done that since I was 15, don’t think we had YouTube videos then.
- Helped pack up the firm’s offices in Holborn.
- Homeworker bee from now on.
Took another 8am Saturday morning trundle. This time to Covent Garden.